Aged 24 or over

Motorcycle Training 24 year olds.
If you are 24 or over and hold a provisional bike license or full car license you will need to rrts33complete a CBT Course first.

Read more about our CBT course by Clicking here.

You can take a Category A test

  • unrestricted motorcycles with a power output over 35 kW (minimum age 24 under direct access, or 21 under progressive access)
  • tricycles with a power output over 15 kW (minimum age 21).
  • To obtain your full moped or motorcycle licence you MUST pass a motorcycle theory test and modules 1 and 2 practical tests on a two-wheeled motorcycle.
  • You MUST NOT carry a pillion passenger or pull a trailer until you have passed your test.